Monday, November 15, 2010

An Interview With Me Part 2

I can't believe it's already been a week since our last interview.  That means this sweet little blog is officially one week old today.  Wonderful!  Well, let's get on with the questions.

How do you find your inspiration?
Is there any way you could be a little more specific about this? How do I find my inspiration for what?  Because, honestly, I haven't had much inspiration lately.
Fair enough, what are some things you enjoy doing throughout the day?
Well, I LOVE growing things in my garden.  I enjoy monitoring what's going on in the garden throughout the year.  I also like to read (I'm currently reading one of George MacDonald's romances), write, take photographs and SHOP at thrift stores.
Do you spend much time with friends?
I actually don't.  Most of my friends are super busy with their babies these days.  James and I spend A LOT of time together.  Sometimes this is a good thing.  Some days it's a not so good thing.  Most days, it's a mixture of both.
How about your family?
Well, we've just recently started keeping in touch through Facebook.  I probably talk to my youngest sister more than any of the others (I have two brothers and two sisters).  When I first moved to the Gulf Coast, I called home every. single. day.
So, what's in store for this week?
Could be any number of things.  Just bought a super vintage Raleigh today.  I had to sell my beloved tricycle
but it really was too much for me to handle!  I'm running a sale in my etsy shop this week so I'm expecting to be busy packing up lots of orders.  Oh!  Our wedding anniversary is this Saturday, gallery night is this Friday and Thanksgiving is right on us.  I think I have my days pretty full, don't you?
Love, The Vintage Hausfrau

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Becca - I want one of those tricycles so bad!

    Happy, happy anniversary!!! How many years? Hope you enjoy it. :-)

    **Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena, thanks on the anniversary wishes--six years! Yes, I HAD to have this tricycle as well. Oh well, I am still glad I had it for a while.

    ReplyDelete